Answered By: Rebecca Graff
Last Updated: Sep 14, 2016     Views: 18

Yes! Department chairs, deans, or provosts may request a Research Card on your behalf. With this card, you should be able to continue to be able to use databases from off-campus, check out books, and more.

Related Topics

Chat with us!