Answered By: Sarah Jenkins
Last Updated: May 23, 2017     Views: 72

You can request various research materials, such as books and articles, through our Interlibrary Loan service.

If you would like to visit an area library and check out materials, SMU students, staff and faculty can request a TexShare Card for borrowing privileges at participating university and public libraries in Texas.  You can request a Texshare card at the Fondren Library Main Desk, or online if you are enrolled at our Plano campus.

Chat with us!