Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: Sep 14, 2016     Views: 54

If you are affiliated with SMU and attend classes or work on the main campus, you may request a Texshare card in-person at the Fondren Central Service or Hamon Circulation desk.

SMU faculty, staff, and students who do not attend class or work on the main campus should request a card via the TexShare Card Request form.

Related Topics

Chat with us!