Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: Oct 24, 2017     Views: 81

If we do not have access to a particular resource, you can click on "Get it" from the item record in the Library Search. This link will take you to our interlibrary loan system where you can request access to materials we do not have access to using your SMU ID and password.

You can also try searching for the journal title using our E-journal A-Z list. 


Chat with us!