Answered By: Fondren Research Services Last Updated: Sep 20, 2016 Views: 90
Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: Sep 20, 2016 Views: 90
Fondren media items can be taken out from the Main Desk.
- Reserve items: one at a time
- Faculty: unlimited number
- Students and Staff: maxiumum of 3 at a time
For how long?
- Regular: 1 week
- Reserve: Students, Staff and Faculty get 4 hours in-library only (exception: faculty may take reserve items out of the building to show in class. Please see a circulation supervisor for assistance)
- "Limited Access" videos: Faculty get 7 days, Students and Staff get 4 hours in-library only
Note: overdue fines for videos are $5.00/day, and $1.00/hour if they are Reserve.