Answered By: Fondren Research Services Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 337
Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 337
Borrowers usually may renew an item if it is not overdue and there are no other requests for it.
Renewals may be made online at My Account.
- From the homepage, click on My Account at the top right of the page.
- Use your 8-digit SMU ID and password to open your library account. Visitors can log-in using the ID issued to them at the Main Desk.
- View the list of items on your account.
- Click on "Renew All" at the top right of your item list or on "Renew" to the right of the individual item you want to renew.
- Verify that the due date has changed indicating your renewal was successful.