Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: Sep 14, 2016     Views: 37

If a book is listed in the SMU library catalog as "missing" or "lost," then you should request it though Interlibrary Loan. When you fill out the form, please mention in the notes field that the book is missing.

Related Topics

Chat with us!