Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: May 01, 2017     Views: 72

Submit a request by logging on to the SMU Interlibrary Loan system and completing an online request form.  There are also links to SMU Interlibrary Loan embedded in the menu bar of the library catalog and in Worldcat and numerous article databases and other online resources.

Related Topics

Chat with us!