Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: May 02, 2017     Views: 152

ILL service is limited to current SMU students, current or retired faculty, and current or retired staff. Borrowers must have a valid SMU ID.

Undergraduate students, because of their shorter time restraints, should consult with a reference librarian about their research needs before submitting a request.

Interlibrary loan service is also available at your local public library.


Chat with us!