Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: Sep 19, 2018     Views: 199

Certain SMU library resources have limited access, but you can get the articles you want in 3 steps.

1) If full text access is limited, click on "Sign in" and then follow the directions to log in with your SMU ID.


2) After you have logged in to your library account, there will be a new option under Additional Services. Click on Request Scan. 


3) Click on the link for Request Scan, follow directions, and you will get to an Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery form. That form should be populated with the article's information. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Submit Request.


That's it! You should receive a copy of the article through email within a day or two.

Chat with Us