Answered By: Julia Stewart
Last Updated: Sep 14, 2016     Views: 26

A place to start would be the Bureau of Justice Statistics website:

Under 'Courts and Sentencing' on the left hand side of this page, the 'Civil Rights' section could be useful to you for determining some of the statistics you are seeking. 

If you want to search in other government agency websites, go to The 'Public Safety and Law' section may be helpful to you. 

For more information about government statistics, contact Julia Stewart at


Related Topics

Chat with us!